Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I have a finished object and a new work in progress (since the blanket and hat isn't enough). This pattern was easy to follow but I think that I am going to be trying out something a little different for the next pair. Hopefully the booties fit the baby because I have absolutely no idea how big a baby's feet are. I was going to make a sweater for the baby, but then realized that the baby was going to be born in March and that a sweater for a baby in the summer may not be the best idea in the world.

The other project that is threatening to take up too much of my homework time is a scarf that I am crocheting. It is a pattern that I am making up so I will most likely be able to throw up a brand new pattern for you guys (although I am pretty sure that this pattern is similar to many others). Anyhow, thats it for now.

No comments: